SPAY & NEUTER ASSISTANCE IN VOLUSIA COUNTY
In Memory of Faithful Friends - Penny, Valentine, and Hannah
VOLUSIA COUNTY PETVET CRUISER - Spay/Neuter & Shot Services
Print PetVet Cruiser Information Here:
Call for an appointment MONDAY - FRIDAY 10am to 3pm:
- Daytona Beach - 386.323.3575
- DeLand - 386.626.6643 - DeLand uses the Cruiser so call for details
- New Smyrna Beach - 386.424.6875
- Deltona - Doesn't use the cruiser so call the city manager to complain - 386.878.8100
- Ormond Beach - Doesn't use the cruiser so call the city manager for assistance - 386.677.0311
On the day of the appointment bring proof of public assistance and a picture ID. If you are bringing a pet for someone who is disabled or elderly have their public assistance proof and picture ID. Bring cats in carriers, one cat per carrier. Bring dogs on leashes.
Dogs must have a bath and be free of fleas and ticks.
Cats must be clean and free of fleas and ticks.
- No food after 10 pm the evening before surgery - no water the morning of surgery.
- Tell us of any health conditions.
- Payment is expected at time of drop-off.
- Pick up time is between 3:45 - 4:30 pm
- Call if you must cancel the appointment.
Approved documents for fee verification - Medicaid, AFDC, Food stamps, Social Security Disability, WIC, Aids Foundation, Major disability/VA, Pay stub w/income verification meeting Florida income guideline requirements
Approved documents for proof of residency - Driver's license, Florida ID card, Utility bill
On the East Side contact Concerned Citizens for Animal Welfare (CCFAW) to make an appointment for its low cost spay/neuter/shot clinics: 386.316.8105 or 386.852.2737
On the West Side contact H.E.L.P Animals Inc: 386.479.9700 or 386.216.6827